Unexpected Developments Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Technical artist to join the team.
The ideal candidate would have experience creating real time content for Unity and with character pipelines.
- Work with the team on the pipelines and procedures within the project as a whole.
- Help the team develop workflows and standards for efficient content generation
- Working with riggers and animators to develop, manage and maintain a character pipeline.
- Create tools to improve the art team’s efficiency (this includes Maya scripts, but also standalone scripts and software)
- Help drive framerate and optimization of the game
- Work with the code team to develop features, both for the game engine and for tools/asset pipelines.
- 3+ years as an artist or technical artist.
- An artistic background and content development skills (can be modeling, texturing, lighting, or any other area where you have experience.
- Familiarity with every aspect of game development, and how different disciplines collaborate.
- Experience with scripting languages (MEL/Python/etc.)
- Solid knowledge of Maya and/or 3D Studio Max. (Maya Preferred)
- Familiarity with character pipelines.
- Knowledge of creating shaders ( Unity shaders preferred )
- Understanding of how to profile and guarantee performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good communication skills and able to take feedback.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and solve problems.
- Experience with VR
- Experience with Perforce
- Good understanding of agile development
- C# Experience.
Please send latest CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade II City Centre offices located in the very centre of Nottingham within 2 mins walk of all major shops, restaurants pubs with excellent transport links. Vibrant nightlife and sports facilities including: National Ice Arena, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground and Football Grounds. Nottingham also has several interesting museums and the famous Nottingham playhouse.