Unexpected Developments Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Unreal programmer to join the team. The ideal candidate would have a background in the games industry or a demonstrable interest and familiarity of games and their development techniques.
- 3+ years of c# or c++ programming experience in the games industry or a published title
- A good degree 2:1 or above (or equivalent experience) in computer science, Math’s or another related subject
- Good A-Level and GCSE grades in Math and/or physics.
- The ability to work independently, prioritising different tasks to achieve the project goals
- Perform well under deadline pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible individual with a desire to constantly improve and adapt
- Great communicator and team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Unreal experience
- Experience with Perforce
- Good understanding of agile development
- Jira experience
Please send latest CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade II City Centre offices located in the very centre of Nottingham within 2 mins walk of all major shops, restaurants pubs with excellent transport links. Vibrant nightlife and sports facilities including: National Ice Arena, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground and Football Grounds. Nottingham also has several interesting museums and the famous Nottingham playhouse.